#F1

James_Amos

看來"舒米"仍未放棄,而是等待任何機會東山再起,朝自己夢想勇往直前.😍😍😍
相信你只是需要時間來適應,用時間來正證明一切吧. GO!GO!GO!

詳文如下:
-------------------------------------------
Patient Schumacher targets another title

22 July 2010

Michael Schumacher may not been in contention for the championship this year although the 7-time World Champion is determined to pick up an eighth world crown in 2011, before his current contract with Mercedes comes to an end after 2012.

Mathematically, Schumacher is not out of the running this season – 109 points behind World Championship leader Lewis Hamilton with a maximum of 225 still up for grabs – although the German, preparing to contest his home Grand Prix in a silver arrow for the first time this weekend, has high expectations for next year.

“When I came back the aim was to win another title,” he said without hesitation on Thursday. “That's what I'm here for, very clearly; I know the final target and where I want to go and I'm confident that I can achieve it.”

Schumacher won his last race at Hockenheim in 2006
Having admitted to BBC Sport at Silverstone that he must ‘raise his game’, aware that that team-mate Nico Rosberg has scored over double his sum of points, Schumacher also described his first half of 2010.

“I'm not perfectly happy with my own performance,” he admitted. “There is an expectation out there which is impossible to meet (with the current car), but I'm not a magician - I just need time and I will take my time.”

Aspire5500

回應 james1788 (James_Amos) 所寫

看來"舒米"仍未放棄,而是等待任何機會東山再起,朝自己夢想勇往直前.😍😍😍
相信你只是需要時間來適應,用時間來正證明一切吧. GO!GO!GO!

詳文如下:
-------------------------------------------
Patient Schumacher targets another title

22 July 2010

Michael Schumacher may not been in contention for the championship this year although the 7-time World Champion is determined to pick up an eighth world crown in 2011, before his current contract with Mercedes comes to an end after 2012.

Mathematically, Schumacher is not out of the running this season – 109 points behind World Championship leader Lewis Hamilton with a maximum of 225 still up for grabs – although the German, preparing to contest his home Grand Prix in a silver arrow for the first time this weekend, has high expectations for next year.

“When I came back the aim was to win another title,” he said without hesitation on Thursday. “That's what I'm here for, very clearly; I know the final target and where I want to go and I'm confident that I can achieve it.”

Schumacher won his last race at Hockenheim in 2006
Having admitted to BBC Sport at Silverstone that he must ‘raise his game’, aware that that team-mate Nico Rosberg has scored over double his sum of points, Schumacher also described his first half of 2010.

“I'm not perfectly happy with my own performance,” he admitted. “There is an expectation out there which is impossible to meet (with the current car), but I'm not a magician - I just need time and I will take my time.”

他的年紀真的很大了😌

不過我也很期望看到他能拿個分站冠軍站站頒獎台~🙂

jonesyeh

賓士不是慈善單位,目標就是要拿冠軍

如果舒米打算輕鬆跑,以他的財力來說,乾脆自己組個車隊,享受賽車的樂趣吧!!
座駕 1995年VW GOLF 3代

James_Amos

搞不好他們私下的deal就是---自費參賽..............😆😆😆

James_Amos

老哥,撐著點............😩😩😩

--------------------------------------------------------------
First free practice results - 2010 German Formula 1 Grand Prix
First free practice results

Pos. Driver Team Time Laps
1. Adrian Sutil Force India F1 01:25.701 20
2. Felipe Massa Ferrari 01:26.850 27
3. Jenson Button McLaren 01:26.936 16
4. Rubens Barrichello Williams 01:26.947 21
5. Vitaly Petrov Renault 01:26.948 21
6. Nico Rosberg Mercedes Grand Prix 01:27.448 20
7. Sebastien Buemi Scuderia Toro Rosso 01:28.114 31
8. Nico Hulkenberg Williams 01:28.193 24
9. Vitantonio Liuzzi Force India F1 01:28.300 19
10. Pedro de la Rosa Sauber 01:28.466 23
11. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull 01:28.735 21
12. Timo Glock Virgin Racing 01:28.735 21
13. Robert Kubica Renault 01:28.903 20
14. Mark Webber Red Bull 01:29.048 13
15. Jarno Trulli Lotus F1 01:29.280 17
16. Jaime Alguersuari Scuderia Toro Rosso 01:29.366 34
17. Lewis Hamilton McLaren 01:29.429 8
18. Lucas Di Grassi Virgin Racing 01:29.500 19
19. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 01:29.684 15
20. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber 01:29.690 17
21. Fairuz Fauzy Lotus F1 01:30.938 27
22. Bruno Senna HRT F1 Team 01:31.720 23
23. Michael Schumacher Mercedes Grand Prix 01:32.450 13
24. Sakon Yamamoto HRT F1 Team 01:32.791 26

麥拉崙F1

我個人認為,賽車是需要(天時地利人和)的!

1, 上天給一各選手的天賦與體能~
縱使舒米受過傷,但他還在法拉力作技術顧問時,下場測試的成績,就足以證明他寶刀未老!
況且舒米自我要求很高,這也是眾所皆知的! 敬業精神滿分!
人家說天才並不可怕,可怕的是一各很努力的天才!

2, 車子確實不適合舒米,車隊也無法拿出足以爭冠的技術實力,

當然有人會說Rosberg積分排在舒米之上,我想如果這樣就能斷言車手能力的差別,
那怎麼可能我們也只能在這裡哈啦,因該早就被找去當車隊幹部了!
😆
當然,還是希望Mercedes車隊能趕快強化賽車的體質,
不要讓自家的選手連前5都沒有! 也想辦法擠進車隊前3吧!
人家說開市跳樓不要緊,重點是尾盤是否拉升反彈! 加油吧!
😞

3, 本季的輪胎政策,真的是一坨大便!
奇怪,精神病院都沒看到哪裡有脫逃的患者嗎?! ~還不抓回去關!!
😝😠

James_Amos

說的好,頂!!🙂🙂🙂

無不宅

我希望再給大舒點時間吧
這麼久沒跑了
選擇復出需要很大的決心跟勇氣
還有壓力
我想他自己很清楚跑不好的後果
大家都睜大眼再檢視他的成績
最少明年再跑一年吧

ROY魂

不能測試對MS的影響真的很大!
尤其是輪胎上面的適應一直都還沒搞定。
但是老實說...有幾場表現其實在積分上面沒有反映出來!
反而看得出來的是運氣很不好...
像是後懸掛掛掉退賽、還有起跑很好但卻頂到ALONSO...
出PIT的時候碰到紅燈、進站換胎策略的決定太冒險
還有和KUBICA拚命結果上草皮車子受損...
說真的...ROSBERG現在看起來步調好像都比老舒好一點。
可是常常起跑就被巴掉了...
這幾場如果運氣好一點,現在的積分差距絕對會小很多。
我還是覺得再給他一點時間。
接下來的新車和測試如果磨合的順利,那明年也許情況會大改變。
I don't need sex. The government is fuck me every day!

我想當老闆

不行就別勉強了啦...😌
熱死人的天氣...orz

林小佑

回應 hbket (ROY魂) 所寫
不能測試對MS的影響真的很大!
尤其是輪胎上面的適應一直都還沒搞定。
反而看得出來的是運氣很不好...
出PIT的時候碰到紅燈、進站換胎策略的決定太冒險
還有和KUBICA拚命結果上草皮車子受損...
可是常常起跑就被巴掉了...
我還是覺得再給他一點時間。

我覺得他今年運氣真的很差...😌

紅色還是跟他比較速配😍

James_Amos

此次回到自己家鄉(Germany ),想不到最後的超級排位竟如此糟(練習賽都還能在P6~P7內),是吃到瀉藥嗎?
期待雨戰...........
----------------------------------------------

Rosberg and Schumacher left downcast

24 July 2010

Mercedes Grand Prix drivers Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher were unable to make a significant impression at home in Germany on Saturday, with the former just making the cut for the top ten shootout as the latter was demoted.

Rosberg is Mercedes' leading representative at Hockenheim
Racing at Hockenheim for the first time with the silver arrows, Schumacher moved up to ninth in the dying moments of Q2, only to first been displaced by Rosberg and then Nico Hülkenberg’s Williams, with the second being the last straw in terms of Michael’s progression to the top ten shootout.

“There isn't much more to say about qualifying other than the result was what was achievable for us today,” the 7-time Champion said. “Clearly it was disappointing because we had expected to be able to fight for fifth or sixth place but, from the difference between our two cars, you can see our results are what the potential was.

Schumacher was knocked out of qualifying in the Q2 phase
“If I want to find something positive, it is that at least I will be starting from the better side of the grid and, in the end, I prefer 11th to 10th place because of that. I had some issues with my brakes during qualifying but I do not rate that a real factor for the performance today.”

“I was hoping for a strong weekend here at Hockenheim in front of our fans but unfortunately I struggled a lot in qualifying today,” Rosberg added. “It's really disappointing and it seems that we are just not making our developments work as well as we hoped this weekend, which we need to look into.”

timothy

一位被神格化的賽車手!

我想當老闆

回應 timothyfann (timothy) 所寫
一位被神格化的賽車手!

優卡也有一位神人...😆
熱死人的天氣...orz

timothy

回應 twsnake2003 ( ̄▽ ̄|||) 所寫
一位被神格化的賽車手!

優卡也有一位神人...😆

嘻!嘻!嘻!
一定不是偶!😆

麥拉崙F1

一位被神格化的賽車手!

把就事論事說成神格化~何謂神格化??😌

這跟非藍即綠的二分法有何兩樣?!😌

難道要像某位也被稱為天才F1賽車手,
可是卻留連夜店喝酒的那位一樣,這樣才神嗎?
😌

F1Insight

回應 hbket (ROY魂) 所寫
不能測試對MS的影響真的很大!
尤其是輪胎上面的適應一直都還沒搞定。
反而看得出來的是運氣很不好...
出PIT的時候碰到紅燈、進站換胎策略的決定太冒險
還有和KUBICA拚命結果上草皮車子受損...
可是常常起跑就被巴掉了...
我還是覺得再給他一點時間。

新車手也不能測試 更沒有老闆當靠山
Nico Rosberg, Champion of 2010 F1 Championship!!! Vodafone-Mclaren-Mercedes, Champion of 2010 F1 Championship!!!

我想當老闆

回應 twsnake2003 ( ̄▽ ̄|||) 所寫
一位被神格化的賽車手!

優卡也有一位神人...😆

嘻!嘻!嘻!
一定不是偶!😆

當然不是你...😇
熱死人的天氣...orz

James_Amos

以舒米的雄厚實力,或許也可考慮Villeneuve模式,自組車隊來玩玩.😊😊😊

---------------------------------------------------------
轉載自AUTONET:

Jacques Villeneuve自組F1車隊?謠傳RENAULT前高層將加盟

AUTONET記者:瓢蟲(07/26/2010)
字級設定:

Jacques Villeneuve計畫與Flavio Briatore、Pat Symonds組建一支新的F1隊伍。

根據德國媒體傳來的消息指出,前F1世界世界冠軍Jacques Villeneuve今年加盟StefanGP復出的計畫泡湯後,目前正計畫組建自己的車隊,打算在2011年重返F1。

Jacques Villeneuve組建的車隊將以他自己的姓氏命名:Villeneuve Racing,目前是2011年第13個參賽席位的三個競標者之一,另兩個分別是西班牙的Epsilon Euskadi和前GP2車隊Durango。FIA預計將在7月底宣佈2011年第13支車隊的得標者,屆時將知曉Jacques Villeneuve的計畫是否擁有成功的基礎。

Jacques Villeneuve現在已經在英國找到了建制一個F1車隊的基礎編制,而最令人震驚的則是,前RENAULT領隊Flavio Briatore和工程總監Pat Symonds可能雙雙加盟。這兩位F1資深人員,可能將前Super Aguri與前Arrows車隊的人馬招至麾下,構建出一支全新的隊伍。

James_Amos

What can I say?
加油吧老哥~~~🙂🙂🙂

Michael Schumacher確認2011年將留在F1挑戰第8冠

轉載自AUTONET:
--------------------------------------------------------
AUTONET記者:瓢蟲(07/28/2010)
字級設定:

Michael Schumacher表示他明年一定會留在Mercedes-GP,並挑戰第8個世界冠軍。

七冠王Michael Schumacher的復出被認為是本賽季的重要賣點,但在經歷了19個分站中的10個分站後,這位德國車王不僅沒有站上頒獎台,在車手積分榜中的成績也令人失望。Michael Schumacher目前以36分位居第9,隊友Nico Rosberg則以90分暫居第6名。

由於戰績不佳,各界懷疑Michael Schumacher不能完成與Mercedes-GP簽下的三年合約,但他肯定自己會在2011年繼續留在Mercedes-GP,並且目標是再次獲得世界冠軍。在德國站,Michael Schumacher在賽前接受了記者採訪,當被問及是否確定2011賽季會為Mercedes-GP而戰時,Michael Schumacher肯定的回答說:「是的。我前幾天曾提過,當我重返F1時也正式表示過,就是贏得世界冠軍。這是我的重點,這也是我來到這裡的原因。」

Michael Schumacher坦言在本賽季開始時的期望或許設定得太高了。「我對自己的表現是否完全滿意?這麼說或許是錯誤的。」Michael Schumacher說到:「對於這裡當然有所期望,但是你必須承認現實,這或許沒法實現。離開了3年,然後從一輛不能令我實現目標的賽車開始,這是不現實的。」

我想當老闆

回應 james1788 (James_Amos) 所寫
以舒米的雄厚實力,或許也可考慮Villeneuve模式,自組車隊來玩玩.😊😊😊

---------------------------------------------------------
轉載自AUTONET:

Jacques Villeneuve自組F1車隊?謠傳RENAULT前高層將加盟

AUTONET記者:瓢蟲(07/26/2010)
字級設定:

Jacques Villeneuve計畫與Flavio Briatore、Pat Symonds組建一支新的F1隊伍。

根據德國媒體傳來的消息指出,前F1世界世界冠軍Jacques Villeneuve今年加盟StefanGP復出的計畫泡湯後,目前正計畫組建自己的車隊,打算在2011年重返F1。

Jacques Villeneuve組建的車隊將以他自己的姓氏命名:Villeneuve Racing,目前是2011年第13個參賽席位的三個競標者之一,另兩個分別是西班牙的Epsilon Euskadi和前GP2車隊Durango。FIA預計將在7月底宣佈2011年第13支車隊的得標者,屆時將知曉Jacques Villeneuve的計畫是否擁有成功的基礎。

Jacques Villeneuve現在已經在英國找到了建制一個F1車隊的基礎編制,而最令人震驚的則是,前RENAULT領隊Flavio Briatore和工程總監Pat Symonds可能雙雙加盟。這兩位F1資深人員,可能將前Super Aguri與前Arrows車隊的人馬招至麾下,構建出一支全新的隊伍。

這下有得玩了...😆
熱死人的天氣...orz