Marc Marquez練習時發生骨頭裂開意外

我是老人(timmy5471)

2014/02/20 21:33:35

發文

#5304479 IP 242.33.*.* 無任何修改 檢舉這篇文章
轉MOTOGP 官網
The accident occurred in Lleida, west of Barcelona and close to Marquez’s home town of Cervera. The rookie premier class title winner of 2013, who on Monday had celebrated his 21st birthday, was immediately taken to the Quiron Dexeus University Hospital in Barcelona where he was treated by Dr. Xavier Mir for a spiral fracture of the distal third of his right fibula (bone between knee and ankle).

After carrying out a CT scan and x-ray, Dr. Mir explained:
"The results showed no ligament damage or dislocation and no need to proceed with surgery. I expect he will need three to four weeks to fully recover."

Marquez has already started rehabilitation with magnetic therapy. He will remain non-weight bearing for two weeks, meaning he will certainly miss next week’s Sepang test and possibly the following week in Phillip Island, Australia. Full recovery is expected for the season-opening Qatar MotoGP™ race on 23 March.

"It was a really unfortunate accident that could happen to anyone at anytime," Marquez commented on Thursday. "I was rushed to hospital and Dr. Mir treated me; thankfully there was no ligament damage and it seems like a clean break."

More information on Marquez’s recovery will be released in due course.

只是骨頭裂開還好韌帶沒有事😇

則留言

熱門新聞
2024年「U-CAR電動風雲車票選」開跑,囊括40款現行販售的純電車型、31款純電期待新車,讓您親身參與投票電動風雲車。
Bentley宣布、將在5月7日帶來全球僅會生產16輛的第三款Mulliner定製車型,且搶先公布兩張新車的局部廠照!